# of Players: 1-6 Players
Play Time: 45-75 Minutes
Designer: Jamey Stegmaier
Publisher: Stonemaier Games
The prosperous Kingdom of Greengully, ruled for centuries by the Forever King, has issued a decree to its citizens to colonize the vast lands beyond its borders. In an effort to start a new village, the Forever King has selected 6 citizens for the task, each of whom has a unique set of skills they use to build their charter.
In Charterstone, a competitive legacy game, players construct buildings and inhabit a shared village. Building stickers are removed from cards and permanently added to your charter on the board, becoming action spaces for any player to use. Thus, a few available buildings soon grow into a bustling village with dozens of actions.
Charterstone features the following:
• no rulebook: just open the box and the game will tell you what to do next
• 75 "crates" to unlock: 350+ unique cards, 230+ wooden tokens, and 36 metal coins
• engine-building elements within each game and over the course of the campaign
• a branching storyline where short-term decisions impact long-term mechanisms
• time as a resource, impacting the cost to use buildings and player order
Your journey through Charterstone’s many secrets will last 12 games, but it doesn’t end there. Your completed village will be a one-of-a-kind, variable worker-placement game.
Charterstone on Boardgamegeek.com