# of Players: 2-4 Players
Play Time: 30 Minutes
Designer: Michal Oracz
Publisher: Portal games
Neuroshima Hex! is a strategy game set in the post-apocalyptic world of Neuroshima, a Polish role-playing game. Each player leads one of four armies: Borgo, Hegemonia (Hegemony), Moloch, and Posterunek (Outpost). Each army deck consists of 34 tiles: soldiers, support tiles, and special actions. You win when all enemy headquarters are destroyed or when your headquarters is the least damaged at the end of the game.
Neuroshima Hex! 3.0, released in 2013, includes rule corrections, a solo variant with 55 puzzle cards that present you with challenging situations, and new three-player variants: Deathmatch; Deathmatch with scores; one player vs. a team; and a team match (with one player playing two armies).
- 1 game board
- 2 rulebooks (English and German)
- 4 armies with 35 tiles each (The Outpost, Moloch, Hegemony, Borgo)
- 8 HQ Damage tokens, 24 wound tokens, 8 net tokens
- 4 counters
- 4 army Reference Charts (English/German)
- 55 cards with Hex Puzzles (English)
Neuroshima Hex on Boardgamegeek.com