Escape from 100 Million BC
Your team of intrepid adventurers has embarked on history’s first time-travelling expedition; only for the Professor’s Time Machine to malfunction, crashing into the lip of an active volcano and stranding you 100 million years in the past! This co-operative big box adventure game is designed by Kevin Wilson (Descent, Arkham Horror and TMNT: Shadows of the Past) for 1-6 adventurous gamers.
Explore volcanoes, jungles, and pre-historic swamps while searching for valuable technology and avoiding rampaging T-Rexs and Velociraptors. Return wayward historical figures like Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, who’ve been pulled into the past by rippling time paradoxes, all while racing against a volcano that’s about to explode and obliterate your entire team!
• Cards - 20 Paradox Cards; 25 Adventure Cards; 40 Equipment Cards; 95 Creature Cards
• 9 Time Machine parts
• Markers - 1 Paradox marker; 1 Difficulty marker; 1 Emergency Recall tracker; 1 First Player marker; 6 Time Rift markers ; 6 Time Castaway markers; 5 Carnivorous Creature markers; 5 Herbivorous Creature markers; 4 Aquatic Creature markers
• Tokens/Tiles - 20 Wound tokens; 30 Ammo tokens; 88 Map tiles
• 29 Plastic Standee stands
• 15 Wooden Equipment Crate Cubes
• 29 Standees
• 6 Hero Sheets
• 1 Time Machine Sheet
• 12 6-Sided Dice
• 1 Game Board
• 1 Rulebook